CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

well i m a boy wiv long hair..thick eye brown...n nt very tall n short lol..well.. i like 2 meet friends...sometime, ppl call me rubbish bin XD cause i cn eat much more than other ppl usually eat...bt i m still nt very fat LOL..

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sleepless Night ><

well take a look at the time...
it's 5 am ==
since 3 am i wake up n cnt slp till now..
after the nightmare ytd..i din even get to slp the whole night ..
now i m still here...issshh
starting 2 worry bout my health lately..
i got flu, cough and sore throat now..
my friend did advice me nt 2 think too much bout the dreams tht i m having lately..
i noe.. wad i dreamed of will nt happen 2 me.. bt ..y her T_T
y do i hav to dream bout seeing her in her class talking hapilly wiv him?
y do i hav 2 dream tht she turned her face out the window n see me on the street from her class..
Y ALL THIS BULLSH*T ><
i start 2 get crazy bout it ler...
i thought i m gona b ok by now...
it juz happen 2 b a poison.. tht poised me so badly...
was hoping 4 a cure.. i wanna b free..was this feeling called dissapointment o wad ==
sienx...aikx..
ok... really nida get back 2 slp coz i m geting sick now... daddy is juz back from work T_T
he worked the whole nite..
aikx...

0 comments: