CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

well i m a boy wiv long hair..thick eye brown...n nt very tall n short lol..well.. i like 2 meet friends...sometime, ppl call me rubbish bin XD cause i cn eat much more than other ppl usually eat...bt i m still nt very fat LOL..

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Arrrgh T_T

Why is this all coming back to me..
i dun wanna feel the same anymore...
i cnt stand the heat..
the pain...
arrrgh...
i try nt to b emo..
i try to slp..
i try 2 cry..
lol..
i seems so stupid..
helpless..
the whole day all i see is her face in my head..
wad has gotten into me 2day..
ithought it is almost over..
why does it always pop out of no whre..
sienx..
spoil my whole day de mood..
i pray..
pray tht i cn live without her..
man...
i juz look at the calender...
no wonder...
its 22nd of march...
22nd...
22nd...
T_T
so nvr thought tht i can survive wivout u on this day...
well u r gone now...
all i noe is..
there is more out thre waiting 4 me to love them..
and i must let myself go in order to love myself...
when time come...
when the time is right...
Shop so much things 2 day..
went sunday market..
went boulavard...
went india street..
went to my bro de sch C.H.M.S 3
and went to st.john hq...
lol..
go out till my back hurts
lol..
old ppl ler..
no choice aikx..
=p
my fone so guai 2 day..
no much ppl find me..
lol..
abit boring lor..hehe...
was wondering wad r they doing 2day..
r they still ok...
LOL..
thank u myfriend 4 sending me the presentation..
wish to put in my fone..
bt is abit impossible lor =p
haha..
really thank u..
at least i still cn feel tht someone still cares 4 me..other than her..
well gotta get going..
sis nagging again
T_T
aikx.
tired...

0 comments: