CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

well i m a boy wiv long hair..thick eye brown...n nt very tall n short lol..well.. i like 2 meet friends...sometime, ppl call me rubbish bin XD cause i cn eat much more than other ppl usually eat...bt i m still nt very fat LOL..

Friday, March 20, 2009

A SAturday morning

MOrning..
haha..
1st thing that i do in the morning when i woke up is to complain..
WHY AM I SLPPEING ON THE FLOOR?
LOL..
i feel from my bed and slp on the floor 4 the whole night..
man..
my neck hurts..
guess i had twisted my neck yah
lol..
guess wad..
i m nt at my dad's office..
nt working bt having breakfast n lunCh IN ONE MEAL LOL...
my mum bring all the food tht we cooked here n eat inside the office..
it was like..
a mess XD
haha..
no1 cares actually..
the aroma of the vegi..the sound of the forks n plates
lol..
crazy sia..
haha...
hope 2day goes out well..
had my pills..i had been taking it for amonth..
seems like no improvements lol..
nightmare Y_Y
aikx..
i dream bout her..
hate it when this feel come back..
i had been trying to find ways to distract myself..
nth work..
seems like u r a drug to me huh?.....
speechless...
i nida find a cure..
A.S.A.P
the pain starts to fade..
bt the scar is still thre..
y do u wanna break a perfect heart?
y do u ever wanna put the 1st scar on it..
aikx..
STOP STOP!!!
THIS GOTTA STOP...
lol..

0 comments: