CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

well i m a boy wiv long hair..thick eye brown...n nt very tall n short lol..well.. i like 2 meet friends...sometime, ppl call me rubbish bin XD cause i cn eat much more than other ppl usually eat...bt i m still nt very fat LOL..

Sunday, March 29, 2009

30th March..

Finally...back2 my dad office lol..
now my dad wanna throw me the whole project now...
bt juz 2 do 4 the presentation lar..
so tired n sienx...
ytd i reach kch at 8.45pm 
by the time i reach home..it is already 9.15..
finally cn online n hav a good night slp on my bed muahaha
i stop eating my medi d...
it is so hopeless ==
the more i eat..
the painful it is..
so..
let it b bah..
I GTG T_T
dad staring at me now..
still gt a presentation 2 finish sobb TT

0 comments: