CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

well i m a boy wiv long hair..thick eye brown...n nt very tall n short lol..well.. i like 2 meet friends...sometime, ppl call me rubbish bin XD cause i cn eat much more than other ppl usually eat...bt i m still nt very fat LOL..

Saturday, March 21, 2009

SUNDAY!!!

it's sunday..
tomorrow sch reopens and my friends all nida go back 2 sch ler..
n once again..
nida stay n home do chores ler
T_T
aikx...today everyone so bz..
go learn car de go learn..
go church de jiu go church..
go tuit de oso go tuit soon.. lol..
so wish tht i cn b like b4..
hang out wiv friend..
talk non-stop..
laugh all the way..till my tears drop
haha..
miss those times..
everyone hav to been throught the up n down in their lives..
now i think
it is the down part of my life..
boring..
lonely..
to stay in the darkness wiv only abit of light..
i noe i m nt alone..
well..guess i hav 2 get use to the dark huh..
juz now after we went jogging..
my dad go n da bao kolo mee ar..
lol..
so happy
XD
finaly everyone cn sit down n eat mee =p
althought my bro go st.john HQ competition...
lol..
lata after we finish bathing we nida go shop 4 groceries ler..
juz now at the reservor park..
i see falsh back of my memories again
coz we reach thre at 5.45am..
so it's is still dark..
still remeber the night when u hold me n cry in my arms..
n how i swear to u it is nth is gona happen..
wel..
its over..
c'mon C'MON..
man!!
wake up!!
* SLAP *
ouch..
lol..
i gt more things to do..
cnt stand here thinking bout things tht will ever happen again..
==
swt...
ok gtg...
daddy is nagging
T_T

0 comments: