CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

well i m a boy wiv long hair..thick eye brown...n nt very tall n short lol..well.. i like 2 meet friends...sometime, ppl call me rubbish bin XD cause i cn eat much more than other ppl usually eat...bt i m still nt very fat LOL..

Friday, March 20, 2009

WOW... my first Blog..

LOL...
finally i get to creat my own blog..
nth much to say..
really thank u wor
4 helping me out on this profile...
still a newbie
XD
haha..
well..
really thank u for the song my friend =p
u noe who u r..
u help me alot..
thx 4 all the encouragements..
n to the rest of my friends..
i will remeber to take care n live a better life..
make sure u guys also do the same..
i will b wish u all..
all the best in ur lives..
nvr giv up on smth easily n dun let anything get u down..
nth is impossible..
well another day passed...
everyhting is running smooth..
juz that in the morning hav a little argument wiv my mummy..
sad sia..
4 so long..
i cnt cry out..
finally..
Kaboom!
burst into tears..hehe
for months..feel so much better than b4 haha..
the whole day stayed at my dad office help him wiv the printing of KCH HIGH de..
so boring
n of coz..
i dun forget to curi-curi play com lor ssshhh =D
muahaha
XD
PIG OWNS!!!
lol..
silly game
XD
tonite BOOM..
it's show time..
time for some action..
i m gona kik sm1 ass wiv my M16, Ak-47, MG43
n never miss out the most interesting part.. nading ppl
XD
hiak hiak...
i may sound cruel bt it is really enjoying putting some bullets into the enermies head
LOL
* nvr try tiz at home - Game play ONLY *
well gota get going sis nagging
=p
feel so much better..

0 comments: